Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer lovin...

(shirt:urbanplanet,tank:ardene,headband:f21)

...happened so fast. How can it almost be over already? Is it just me, or is there a slight sense of Fall in the night air now? As much as I'm a summer person at heart and could probably move down south without blinking, I must say Fall is a great time of the year. Not because my birthday just so happens to be during the season, but esthetically its probably the most gorgeous one. The natural colours that mother nature itself, the coolness and breezes of the outdoors contrasted by warm indoors, the smell of herbs and spices, cinnamon and hot cocoa, pumpkin pie and potpourri and not to mention fall fashion. Before we get into that, though, I still want to enjoy what is left of this crazy summer of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment