Friday, July 9, 2010

shade parade


eBay done did it to me again. Nothing crazy, but still creepily whispered my name taunting me as I browsed through. And with PayPal, there's hardly any button pushing to complete a transaction and the feeling of remorse is far less when numbers aren't involved hah! I kid, these were such a bargain. I think I had a pair of silver aviators at one point, or maybe not... but I like them. I own a pair of gold Zara aviators that are killer, so (like with most of my gold jewelry) I must have equal in silver. It's not a weird habit or fixation. I'm just a balanced Libra like that. As for the tortoise shell? Wayfarers were already made too cool for school, so oversize 'em and take it up a notch? I think so! Totally unnecessary, but totally worth it and then some.

And just to kill it with love a tad more, I double clicked and landed on these puppies. Original size wayfarer in clear (don't think I'll be putting my prescription in) with yellow and black zebra print sides. Sassy!



RrraawwRrr

No comments:

Post a Comment