Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rock + Roll+ DIY Style

(T-Shirt:Fat Cock Jeans,Sunglasses+Men'sPlaid Shirt:Vintage,LeatherLookLeggings+Belt:American Apparel,Boots:F21)

Who wants something really cool, stylish on a dime? I bought this men's plaid shirt at a thrift store and (before I cinched the waist with the elastic belt) I actually safety pinned the shirt to hug my waist with the strip of buttons (and the strip of button holes) loose. The shirt became this awesome shape, even without the belt, though I added it anyways for the look. Thought I'd share that interesting discovery I made!

I think rock'n'roll says it all, but this is actually more versatile than that. It's all in the accessories however blinged out you feel the need to be, for whatever the occasion. Boots give it that edge, but a pair of sexy high heel ankle boots. I'm thinking buckle or stud embellishments.... gotta keep that fierce rocker-ness vibe going!
Sam Edelman KNOWS a boot! Hello Gorgeous!

Colin Stuart studded ankle boots... the look even works with EITHER colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment