Thursday, April 29, 2010

animalistic

(top:hm,jacket:f21,belt+pants:americanapparel,boots:icon)

Went to see Owl City in concert with one of my bestest, and we were NOT expecting to be freezing our arses off! (outside the venue of course) What happened to our April showers? I would prefer a thunderstorm to this cold we had a few nights. The jacket, as warm as it was, I hafto say wasn't enough to withstand the brute force Canadian weather can have. I should be used to this by now, but I wouldn't be the first Canuck to admit they prefer a hot summer over the cold. Onto the concert, Owl City = What a nut!, Lights = Beautiful and effing talented!, and Paper Route = So effin talented, too! In fact, I think they were the hit for me. If you wanna know what good music is, check out their song, "Dance on our Graves". We should petition to have real music in the limelight, but hey... money talks. Well.... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment