Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Romper Delight

(romper:F21,Shoes:Aldo,Socks:hm,heart necklace:Swarovski,glasses:RayBan)

It's as if spring took a couple steps ahead, then took 10 steps back. Why is it so friggin cold out these days! If it weren't, I could actually wear my spring duds. I was actually contemplating taking out my winter coat... but I held back. Anyhoo, this outfit is cute to go for lunch downtown, or even some pub grub. Just throw on a cardigan and go! The socks make it springy and stylish, and not to mention keep your toesies warm :) The heart necklace was simple, as the pattern is already kinda busy. Less is more when it comes to accessories, I believe. The glasses are actually my prescription Ray Bans that were once sunglasses. I had them take out the shades and put in my lenses, and voila! Yes, I am nuts and they thought so, too LOL .. But I love em!!

No comments:

Post a Comment