Sunday, April 18, 2010

week + end + week + begin

Here we all are, the end of one and the start of another. Hope everyone had a great weekend as this weather can get quite confusing! I think spring is having some kind of identity crisis; heard things like snow in some places. Odd. At least Sunday was much more appropriate I got to enjoy some sunshine with my little girl :) As usual, and somewhat a tradition, spent Sunday with family and feasted with pasta, lamb, sausage, meatballs, refreshing salad and of course some good ol' vino and creme brulee for dessert. Needless to say, my Sunday Dinners almost always transition to my Monday Diets... and the cycle goes round and round.
I guess I've been having too much fun as I've pretty much destroyed my white leather brogues. Yes, white. Not hard to do at all, especially when you start getting clumsy and after that first little scuff at the tip, it's all downhill! They are the most comfiest shoes and I can't help but wear the heck out of them and so now I'm seriously thinking of getting a new pair, but keeping these and getting the tips re-leathered (if that's a word) at the shoemaker (seen this done before) in another colour. Possibly a taupe or black tip sounds appealing to me, but we shall see! Whatever it is, I'll post the finished product for sure. Perhaps a suggesting would be nice ;)


While I'm weeping over my tattered shoes, here's some cute little oxford-maryjane-hybrid-like-wedges I came across that made me feel much better, hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment