Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cargo+Casual

(top:f21,army cargos:???,shoes:JeffreyCampbell)

Comfortable casual! Best way to start the week! Probably because I was still feelin it in my feet from my major heels I wore Saturday night with the ladies. I swear I felt no pain after that night, but the Jeffrey Campbell wedges are so comfy! Unfortunately it's gonna get quite cool throughout the week and more rain! (I like the rain, as I probably shouldn't given my hair type... but I do. It gets nice and warm and it's spring, it should rain without everyone whining while they reach for their umbrellas.)

P.S. That's my painting in the back. I'm thinking of opening up a blogger store for my art... what do you think? I'd welcome suggestions about this idea! Feel free to comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment