Tuesday, May 18, 2010

what is your style?

Fierce. Strong. Bold.
BCBG

Soft. Subtle. Romantic.
Club Monaco

Downtown. Daring. Fresh.
Rachel Rachel Roy

I could identify with any one of these outfits as we shouldn't be categorized into one genre of clothes. I've developed an attraction to prints, especially the really cool hooded Rachel Rachel Roy dress at the bottom. So chic, comfortable and casual in one. The Club Monaco looks are definitely date-worthy, though I would probably also opt for the second Rachel Rachel Roy look with the yellow tank ( I love these colours!). The bold colours of the BCBG dresses are very hot summer evening looks, with an accompanying bold shoe, or even some nude platforms that would make your legs look KILLER! Either way... I could definitely make room in my closet for any of these items!

No comments:

Post a Comment